TEMPORARY MEASURES APPLICABLE TO TRUCK DRIVERS – CONCERNING THE SPREADING OF CORONAVIRUS
In response to the current coronavirus spreading situation, CRH North Danube is introducing measures applicable to all truck drivers visiting the cement plants in Rohožník and Turňa nad Bodvou:
1. GLOVES: In places where you operate touchpad or touchscreen, you need to use single-use plastic gloves. After use, throw them into the marked disposal box. Gloves will be available at terminals or SBS standpoints.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING: Keep a social distance of 2 meters from the people you come in contact with, or use the face mask.
3. STAY IN THE TRUCK CABIN: After loading and unloading, stay in the cabin of your vehicles.
4. CONTACT RESTRICTIONS: Restrict the gathering in operational units, resting areas or any common area. We recommend that you stay away from others as much as possible and limit meals in common areas, petrol stations, cafeterias or around coffee machines.
5. WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS: Disinfect or wash your hands after you hand over or receive any document.
6. GENERAL HYGIENE RECOMMENDATIONS: Disinfect or properly wash your hands after every single task. Other recommendations can be found below.
CRH North Danube implemented measures in the other areas. Travel of employees and external visits of plants and offices are limited, also the frequency of disinfecting the company’s premises has increased.
Thank you in advance for respecting these new measures.
Download the letter with measures here: